Salmon and Egg Stuffed Avocado
- 1 avocado
- 3 oz prepared or packaged salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocado longways and remove the seed. If shallow, consider making crater slightly larger.
- Place a thin layer of salmon in crater of avocado.
- In a separate dish, crack 1 egg at a time. With a spoon, remove the yolk and any amount of egg white that will not fit in the crater.
- Season with salt and pepper, then place in oven at 425 degrees on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with chili and dill.