- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients except for olive oil in a food processor. Pulse 4-5 times until slightly combined.
- Turn on food processor and while running, slowly add olive oil.
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Once cooked, add the desired amount of pesto to pasta and enjoy.
Orignally Posted on
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts