Herb Stuffed Trout
- 4 Trout
- 2 shallots
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil on your GenoPalate shopping list
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice shallots, chop dill and parsley, peel and slice the lemon.
- Pat the trout dry, salt and pepper inside the fish. Add shallot and herbs to the middle of the fish and fold over to “stuff.”
- Cut four pieces of foil and brush with oil on one side.
- Place trout on foil and cover with sliced lemon.
- Bring edges of foil together, sealing each end around the fish.
- Arrange packages in an ovenproof dish and cook for 15 minutes.