Grilled Flank Steak
- 2 lb flank steak
- ½ cup of an oil on your GenoPalate food list
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid that is small enough for the steak to be covered in marinade.
- Marinate steak for 1-2 hours.
- To cook, preheat grill on high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill over high heat for 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing into thin slices.