- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp (your best oil)
- 2 cups broth
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in quinoa and toast for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, tamari, ginger, and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Fluff with a fork and top with scallions prior to serving.
Orignally Posted on
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts