Visit account.genopalate.com and create your GenoPalate account using the barcode located on the vial.
Registration and DNA Data Upload FAQ
How do I register my kit?
I ordered multiple of the same products, does it matter which product code I use for each?
If you ordered multiple Existing Data products, you can use any product code for that product.
Where can I find my product code?
These are only for Existing DNA customers. Your product code is the 7 digit number sent to you in an email after purchase. If you no longer have that email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I forgot to register my barcode before sending my saliva sample to the lab?
Reach out to our customer support team as soon as possible at email@example.com and we will address the situation with you.
I just purchased my GenoPalate genetic nutrition analysis using existing DNA data. Now what do I do?
Great to hear! You'll receive an email within the next 3-5 minutes with further instructions.
How do I upload my existing DNA data from 23andMe?
1. Go to www.23andme.com
2. Log into your personal account with 23andMe
3. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner
4. Go to BROWSE RAW DATAClick on DOWNLOADClick SUBMIT REQUEST
5. You will receive an email (within an hour) when your DNA download is complete.
6. Open the email and click DOWNLOAD RAW DNA
7. Save your data as a .txt file.
8. Sign into your GenoPalate account and click on the upload icon.
9. Select the Raw Data Text File on your computer to upload it.
10. You have now completed uploading your genomic data for your GenoPalate analysis!
How do I upload my existing data from AncestryDNA?
1. Go to www.ancestry.com
2. Log into your personal account with Ancestry.com
3. Under the “DNA” tabClick YOUR DNA RESULTS SUMMARY
4. Click on SETTINGS On the right sideClick DOWNLOAD RAW DNA DATA.
5. Enter your password and click confirm.
6. You will receive an email (within an hour) when your DNA download is complete. Open the email and click CONFIRM DATA DOWNLOAD. This will take you to a new page, “Download DNA Raw Data”
7. Click on DOWNLOAD DNA RAW DATA
8. Double click the Zip folder to view the Raw Data Text File.
9. Sign into your GenoPalate account and click on the upload file icon.
10. Select the Raw Data Text File on your computer to upload it.
11. You have now completed uploading your genomic data for your GenoPalate analysis!
Can I purchase my GenoPalate genetic nutrition analysis with existing data if I haven't received my results from 23andMe or AncestryDNA yet?
You can definitely purchase your GenoPalate genetic nutrition analysis without receiving your raw DNA data file from 23andMe or AncestryDNA. Your GenoPalate account never expires.
What file format should my data be in? How do I get my data in this format?
Your file can be in .zip or .txt format when uploading to your GenoPalate account. To get it in this format, please go to your AncestryDNA or 23andMe account and request your raw DNA data file. They will then send you an email where you can download your file and save it to your computer. It should automatically save in either a .zip or .txt format.
I have genetic data that is not from 23andMe or AncestryDNA, can you use this to generate my personal nutrition analysis?
Data that is not from 23andMe or AncestryDNA does not provide us with the information to generate a GenoPalate genetic nutrition analysis because different genetics companies analyze different genetic variants. You can purchase our DNA kit to get your DNA analyzed through our lab and start Eating For Your Genes.