- 1 cup spinach
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 full, precooked lasagna sheets
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, skim
- ¼ cup fontina cheese, shredded
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Add oil and spinach to saucepan and cook until wilted. Chop cooked spinach.
- Stir together ricotta cheese, fontina cheese, and spinach.
- Heat marinara sauce in a small saucepan.
- Spread cheese and spinach mixture on one side of each lasagna sheet. Roll sheet to create ricotta filled tube.
- Top with marinara sauce.
Orignally Posted on
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts