Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
- Mix together all wet ingredients besides eggs. Beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Oil a pan, and pour ¼ cup of batter into pan over medium heat. Flip once bubbles form.
- Once the pancake is golden brown on both sides, remove from the pan and serve!
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts