Pumpkin and Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
- 100g pumpkin, peeled and seeded
- 2 flatbreads
- ⅓ cup caramelized onion relish
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 200g smoked mozzarella, torn
- Oil, for drizzling
- Black pepper
- Arugula leaves, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 415. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the pumpkin into thin ribbons.
- Place each flatbread on a large baking tray and spread with the caramelized onion. Top with the pumpkin, goat cheese and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with oil and cook for 6–8 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper and top with arugula and basil leaves to serve.