- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, thinly sliced with ends removed
- 8 oz, baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Add brussels sprouts, mushrooms, garlic and rosemary. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring for 7 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Orignally Posted on
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts