- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans
- 1 15 ounce can Navy beans
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the beans, celery, onion, parsley, and rosemary.
- In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour dressing over the beans and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours prior to serving for best flavor.
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts