- 1 cup dried lentils
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups of spinach
- Fill a medium saucepan with 3 cups of water and heat to boil. Add lentils and half of the garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Drain.
- Stir oil, mustard, balsamic vinegar and remaining garlic together in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until warm.
- Dress lentils with sauce and combine. Serve lentils, greens and parsley. Toss and top with feta before serving.
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts