- 6 cups kohlrabi cut into matchsticks, or grated in a food processor
- ¾ cups cilantro
- ¼ cup scallion
- ½ jalapeño, minced
- Juice and lime zest from 1 lime
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- Juice from 1 large lime
- ¼ cup agave
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Peel off rough skin of Kohlrabi, cut off the top and bottom, cut in half, and then cut into ¼ inch matchsticks (if not using a food processor).
- Place matchsticks in a large bowl with cilantro, scallions, jalapeno, and lime juice and zest.
- Whisk together dressing in a small bowl, toss with slaw.
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your analysis and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts