Hazelnut Pasta with Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb baby portabella mushrooms, ends trimmed and sliced into ¼ inch thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced12 ounces
- Angel Hair pasta
- 3 Tbsp hazelnut oil
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat butter in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and set aside in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and return to the cooking pot. Toss with mushrooms, oil, and parsley. Garnish with hazelnuts.