Written by GenoPalate
Fruity Chia Seed Coconut Popsicles
- 1- 14 oz can full fat coconut milk (or milk substitute)
- 2 Tbsp | 30 ml maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 2 Tbsp | 30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp black chia seeds
- 2 cups berries of your choice
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or jar with a pourable spout, mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice and chia seeds. Whisk together until completely combined.
- Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to give time for the chia seeds to gel up.
- When you're ready, place a few berries at the bottom of the mold. Pour the coconut milk mixture into the mold, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Carefully add the rest of your berries to the popsicles mold until the molds are almost full. Add the popsicle sticks, cover and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Sorry, there are no related posts