Each of us has a story.
A story that reads like a work of science fiction, complete with twists and turns.
Each of us was born with a tale of genomic DNA programmed permanently into our bodies. Except this story isn’t told in words, it’s constructed from a sequence of computer code.
Each copy of this code contains our genomic DNA. It holds precisely 3.2 billion letters. Each of us has trillions of copies that make us function over the course of our lives—from birth until death.
- When the scientific society printed one person’s genomic DNA sequence, it filled a small library of 130 volumes. Each volume was printed in 4.5 size font!
- If I were to stretch out all the DNA in your body, it would be long enough to make 7 round trips from the earth to the sun!
A blueprint for the way your body reacts to food
Our genetics and our ancestors
The agricultural revolution
Today's food world
- Two-thirds of American adults are overweight or obese
- 17 million kids are overweight or obese
- Over 100 million people are either diabetic or pre-diabetic
- 90 percent of pre-diabetic cases are undiagnosed
Personalized nutrition: fantasy or today’s reality?
It’s time to change our relationship with food
Ready to discover a healthier you? Order your report and use the GenoPalate app to start eating for your genes.Buy Now!
Is the Volumetrics Diet Right for You?
Our nutrition experts delve into the details of the Volumetrics diet and compare it to our DNA eating plan based on nutritional genomics.
Are Pickles Healthy?
Ever wondered “are pickles healthy?” We’ll answer this question, and introduce you to all the important nutrients in pickles in the following article.