Make uploading your DNA file from AncestryDNA easy by following our step by step guide.
Login to Your AncestryDNA Account
1. Please visit www.ancestry.com.
2. Login to your personal account with AncestryDNA.
Download Raw DNA Data
1. Under the “DNA” tab, click Your DNA Results Summary.
2. Click Settings in the top right corner.
3. Scroll to the bottom under “Actions” and click Download next to “Download Raw DNA Data”.
4. Enter your account password and click Confirm.
Wait for an Email to Download and Save DNA File
1. You will receive an email (within an hour) when your DNA download is complete.
2. Open the email and click Confirm Data Download. This will take you to a new page.
3. Click Download DNA Raw Data.
4. Once your raw DNA data file downloads, save the file to your computer.
Upload Your DNA File
1. Login to your GenoPalate account and click on the blue upload icon.
2. Select the AncestryDNA raw data file on your computer to upload it to your GenoPalate account.
Watch Our Step by Step Video Tutorial