If you ordered using pre-existing data...
Step 1: New Member Questionnaire
You will need to fill out our New Member Questionnaire online. Clicking on this link or the "Register" tab above will bring you to our new member questionnaire, where you will provide basic information about yourself, like your name, date of birth, and contact email, as well as information about your body composition, your health history, your food preferences, and your lifestyle. Completing this questionnaire can take up to 30 minutes, so please plan to allow enough time to complete it in one sitting. Responses from unfinished questionnaires are not saved, so any progress you make will be lost if you navigate away from the page without completing and submitting the form.
Step 2: Send us your DNA
You will need to provide us with your genetic data file from the company you had your DNA testing with. You can find the download instructions below for our two most common data sources, 23andMe and Ancestry.com.
For data generated with 23andMe:
1. Go to www.23andme.com
2. Log into your personal account with 23andMe
3. Go to TOOLS
4. Go to Raw Data and click on Browse Your Data
5. Click on DOWNLOAD
6. Select ALL DNA and give your password. Click on Download Raw Data.
7. Select your local drive and the folder where you want to save your 23andme genotype data. The layout of the file is described and it will be somewhere between 5 and 30 MB in size.
8. Now you have completed downloading your genomic data for your GenoPalate analysis!
9. Email your data to firstname.lastname@example.org for your person nutrition mapping analysis
10. Give yourself a high five! Your nutritional analysis will be underway shortly.
For data generated with Ancestry.com:
1. Go to www.ancestry.com
2. Log into your personal account with Ancestry.com
3. Go to tab "DNA" and select "Your DNA Home Page"
4. Click on "Manage Test Settings"
5. On the right side, you will find a section under "Download your raw DNA data." Click on "Get Started."
6. You will be prompted to put in your password.
7. You will receive an email and need to "Confirm Data Download"
8. Clicking on the button will take you back to the Ancestry.com webpage. Click on "Download DNA raw data." Select your local drive and the folder where you want to save your Ancestry.com genotype data. The layout of the file is described and it will be somewhere between 5 and 30 MB in size.
9. Now you have completed downloading your genomic data for your GenoPalate analysis!
10. Email your data to email@example.com for your personal nutrition mapping analysis.
11. Give yourself a high five! Your nutritional analysis will be underway shortly.
Step 3: Live a better life!
After GenoPalate receives both your genetic data via e-mail and your responses to our New Member Questionnaire, we will generate your GenoNourish Nutritional Analysis Report and Personalized Grocery List. They should both arrive within 2-3 weeks of receiving your data.
We want to extend our sincere gratitude for your interest in our service. We at GenoPalate look forward to walking on this exciting journey with you, and we are available to answer any questions you may have - every step of the way!