Your GenoPalate Report
Learn how to eat, shop, and live healthier. In your report you’ll discover your genotypes for the most important nutritional genes, which specific nutrients your body requires more of and less of, and the 60+ best foods you should eat for overall health.
Existing data from 23andMe or AncestryDNA puts you one step closer. We combine your genetic results with thousands of nutritional variables to help you eat smarter for a healthier life.
Your Genes can tell you a lot...
What You’ll Get From Your Report
Your Genetic Results
• Your genotype for 100 genetic variants that determine how your body metabolizes the foods you eat
• How unique your genotype is in relation to the rest of the population
• Your recommended intake level of carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals based on your specific genotype
• Your level of sensitivity to lactose and gluten
• Your body’s metabolic rate of alcohol and caffeine
Your Nutritional Science
• Understand the scientific process that determined Your Foods
• Discover why certain foods are healthier for you than others
• Learn the specific nutrients in each food group that you need more of or less of
• The 60+ best foods for your genes in 13 food categories: vegetables, fruits, leafy vegetables, starches, seafood, milk & yogurt, cheeses, meat, other proteins, legumes, fats & oils, fresh herbs, and nuts
• A personalized list that you can use to eat and shop healthier whether you’re at home, work, or on the go
• Gain clarity about which foods are truly the best for You